Experienced Montesano Criminal Law Attorneys Defend Your Rights
Knowledgeable Washington lawyers defend those accused of crimes
If you have been charged with a crime in the Montesano area, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. The attorneys at Olson & Zabriskie, Inc. fight to defend the rights of our clients. We have built our reputation on getting results. We are intimately familiar with all facets of the Washington criminal justice system, and have the knowledge and skill to make sure you understand your legal options and to guide you through the legal process.
Olson & Zabriskie, Inc. in Montesano represents clients in state and federal courts on charges ranging from minor offenses to serious felonies, including:
- Traffic violations
- Assault and battery
- Possession of drugs
- Theft and larceny
- Homicide & murder/manslaughter
- Domestic violence
- White collar crime
When you have charges on your record that you want eliminated, we can help you get those charges sealed or expunged or represent you in appellate court.
No matter what obstacle has been placed in your way, rest assured that the attorneys at Olson & Zabriskie, Inc. strive diligently to help you overcome it and work tenaciously to attain the best possible result for you.
Going the extra mile to defend your freedom
At Olson & Zabriskie, Inc., we go the extra mile to ensure that you get the justice you deserve. We have taken an oath to provide exemplary service, an oath that we are dedicated to honoring. Through meticulous preparation and firm attention to detail, our efforts are always focused on achieving that goal. We personally speak with witnesses, comb through police records and thoroughly examine the alleged crime scene, if necessary. We also bring in experts who challenge the prosecution and help us prepare trial strategy.
Nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact Olson & Zabriskie, Inc. today.
Don’t delay. Contact us today.
When you have been charged with a crime, choose a criminal defense attorney with the experience and dedication to make a difference. Call 360-249-6174 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. With offices conveniently located in Montesano, Washington, Olson & Zabriskie, Inc. stands ready to represent you in your criminal matter.
Knowledgeable Washington DUI/DWI Attorney
Defending Montesano-area clients against criminal prosecution
Throughout Washington, law enforcement officials have been expanding efforts to crack down on drunk driving offenses. Being convicted of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated can have serious consequences, including loss of license, higher insurance costs, heavy fines and jail time. The attorneys at Olson & Zabriskie, Inc. have the knowledge necessary to overcome the evidence against you, and the ability to help you attain the best possible outcome.
Committed to helping clients
Our attorneys understand that good people can make mistakes. We strive to satisfy our clients’ emotional, financial and legal needs by zealously representing your interests at every turn. We are knowledgeable about complex Washington DUI laws, and analyze every aspect of your case — from the initial traffic stop to Breathalyzer tests — to build your defense. We know what the prosecution needs to get a conviction, and we challenge the evidence against you with the skill we have developed over 2016 years in the field. Our DUI attorneys work hard to make sure that you get the respect you deserve and the results you desire.
What to do if you are stopped
If you have been pulled over by the police, there are several ways that you can help yourself:
- Do not be intimidated by the police. If you are nervous, police officers may think that you are hiding something or are intoxicated. Don’t give them that opportunity. Remaining calm and being polite are good ways to ensure that police officers leave you alone.
- Clean out your glove box. Fumbling through these compartments to find your registration or insurance can be easily misinterpreted as intoxication. Keeping the glove box or center console neat and clean allows you to swiftly grab your identification and present it to a police officer.
- Do not let the police search your car. Any evidence found in your car could be used to support a DUI conviction. Do not allow the officer to perform a search without a warrant.
- Take the sobriety test. Many DUI defendants have been found not guilty due to a malfunctioning breath analyzing machine or an improperly administered blood or urine test. Also, you may still blow under the legal limit.
- Get a blood test after release. Alcohol detection devices can be unreliable and malfunction. Don’t go to jail because of a broken machine. It’s a good idea to measure your BAC (blood alcohol concentration) with a blood test after arrest. At trial, your attorney can use that evidence to raise possible defenses.
- Contact a DWI attorney immediately.
Contact us today for a consultation.
If you have been arrested for DUI, you need a qualified defense attorney who has the knowledge and experience to help you win. Call Olson & Zabriskie, Inc. today at 360-249-6174 or contact us online to set up a consultation at our Montesano, Washington office.